Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab, Lahore has invited applications from public and private candidates on 630 vacant posts of master trainer(MTs) in the province for INSAAF Schools. Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development (QAED) Punjab is an ISO certified attached department of the School Education Department, Government of Punjab has the mandate of professional development of education managers and teachers in the public sector across the province. Applications are invited from Public and Private candidates as Master Trainers (MTs) to conduct the training of Pubic Elementary School Teachers on (5) Five subjects.
District Wise QOUTA OF Master Trainers Jobs in QAED Punjab 2021
|20||M B Din||10 Posts|
|24||Nankana Sahib||10 Posts|
|28||Rahim Yar Khan||30 Posts|
|35||Toba Tek Singh||30 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria Master Trainer Jobs 2021
Masters or 04 years relevant Graduation degree from HEC recognized institution. The detail about the qualification is given below.
- English = MA/BS (04 Years)
- Urdu= MA/BS (04 Years)
- Islamiyat = MA/BS (04 Years) or equivalent
- Mathematics = MSC/BS (04 Years) in Mathematics or equivalent
- Science = MSC in Biology, Physics, Chemistry or any other related to pure science subjects
Profession Skills Of Required MTs
- Minimum 05-years experience of teaching elementary level classes (8th standard) from any reputable public or private school. However, preference will be given to candidates having experience of teaching methodologies and curriculum deliveries as teacher trainers.
- Excellent communication, Basic IT skills (MS Word, Power Point etc).
- Lesson Planning and pedagogical skill.
- Applicants must have experience of teaching online.
- Applicants must have updated knowledge of Education Policies.
How to Apply Master Trainer Jobs 2021
- The eligible candidates from both Public/Private sectors may apply online by visiting this link
- Incomplete applications or apply after the due date will not be entertained.
Note: Hard copies are not required at this stage, therefore is no need to send documents to QAED Punjab or District QAEDs. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring documents at the time of interview to their respective District QAED offices.