A Tweet has been tweeted by Punjab Provincial Education Minister Mr.Murad Raas in connection with the Condition of Student-Teacher Ratio (STR) for E-Transfer. As the School Education Department (SED) Punjab will open an e-transfer portal for school teachers across the province of Punjab, a large number of teachers took to social media to express their concerns over the STR policy demanding the removal of the same. The details of this tweet in same are as under:
Student-Teacher Ratio (STR) for E-Transfer
- The STR requirement for conversion on the e-transfer system will not be waived under any circumstances.
- Eliminating the STR requirement means that teachers can go against the need and transfer anywhere as per their convenience.
- Teacher transfers can only take place in schools where they are needed.
- Before the e-transfer system was implemented, teachers could easily arrange their own transfer posting as per the need.
- Only with full and comprehensive use of technology can transparency be ensured and corruption eradicated.
- The present government can never ignore merit like the PML-N style of government.