A notification has been issued on 4th August 2021 for clarification of Master Trainer Salary Package as revised financial guidelines/instructions for Phase-I of three days online training of PSTs on Single National Curriculum (SNC) at Tehsil level in Punjab commenced from 14-7-2021 by QAED (Quaid-e-Azam Academy For Educational Development, Govt of Punjab. The further detail of said notification in same is as under;
REVISED FINANCIAL GUIDELINES FOR PSTs TRAINING
In substitution of the previous financial guidelines for the subject, training circulated vide No. QAED/Fin/2(49)/2020-21/1063-1098 dated 11-06-2021, competent authority has approved the revised guidelines as following:
General & Financial Guidelines/Instructions
The expenditure will be incurred strictly in accordance with following financial guidelines/instructions as per funds enumerated object/head-wise in the enclosed financial plan and in case of any irregularity, the concerned QAED head will be held responsible
- Honorarium as Salary Incentive and daily of a Master Trainers (MTs) is @ Rs. 4000/- per day. The Master Trainers will bear the internet connection cost by their own as they have been paid an honorarium for this training (Average 100 PSTs/ Class) (A01273-Renumeration / Honorarium).
- Honorarium for Admin (MT) @ Rs.500 per day by relevant district (A01273-Renumeration / Honorarium).
- Divisional Technical Expert @ Rs. 30,000 per person for the whole training will be paid by the relevant district (A01273-Remuneration / Honorarium).
- Entertainment will be provided @ Rs.500/- per day per Master Trainer (Lunch and Tea) as per actual attendance sheet (A06301-Entertainment).
- Other/miscellaneous charges (electricity generator, photocopies of vouched accounts flex/banners etc.) will be provided for each center established for SNC Training @ Rs. 10,000/- for whole training (A03970 Others)
- District QAED Head will ensure that under no circumstances budget allocated for one object is used for another object.
- The expenditure may be materialized subject to codal and procedural formalities to be fulfilled by QAED Heads as well as to follow PPRA rules.